Hi, I'm a special education (K-6) major at the university of South Alabama. I'm looking forward to teaching in class real soon.

Monday, February 22, 2010

"I Don't Know"

I Don't Know
I want my students to be able to get the best possible learning experience with me as their teacher. I want my students to be able to come to me when they have any questions and concerns on an assignment. My students should be able to answer a question that I ask and say, “I don’t know” then be able to learn in a fun and exciting way to get an answer. I do not want my students to hide away thinking that if they are wrong with an answer that I would disapprove nor have other classmates laugh and make negative comments about that student. I want to be in control of my classroom but keep it as fun and energetic as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment