Hi, I'm a special education (K-6) major at the university of South Alabama. I'm looking forward to teaching in class real soon.

Monday, February 22, 2010

Presentations

presentation
Google presentations will be helpful to me and my students. Some of my students may not be able to afford other power point presentations, so Google presentations allow my students to see assignments for free. Some of things that I plan to use the presentation for are for lectures and assignments for class. I will teach my students to use and create with Google presentations and have them do an assignment using what they learned.

Presentation lectures and assignments show a student visually as well as audibly. I can add pictures to show an example to my students of what I mean and include sound to slides. This is also beneficial to me as a teacher because I can keep organized and know where my place is on the lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment